Retirement Plan Guidance for Plan Sponsors
We are committed to assisting companies create and maintain all aspects of a cohesive and contemporary retirement plan by providing a comprehensive level of guidance, plan effectiveness and investment selection and monitoring assistance – all with the aim of helping our clients improve their plans.
It is our mission, through our services and professional consulting experience, to create a positive retirement plan experience for both employers and employees.
At TLC Group Investment Advisors, we provide assistance to employers in the management of their retirement plan responsibilities through a proactive approach with the following services:
- Investment Monitoring and Analysis
- Participant Education and Investment Guidance
- Fiduciary Services
- Fee Analysis of Plan and Investment Fees, including review of revenue sharing available from the investment options
- Investment Due Diligence
- Preparation of an Investment Policy Statement and ongoing monitoring
- Investment Committee Fiduciary Training
- Plan Design Consultation
- In addition, we offer specialized consulting and advisory services for non-qualified deferred compensation programs and other executive benefit plans.
- Interface with Third Party Administrative (TPA) Firm and Recordkeeping Firm
- Compliance as Registered Investment Advisor and Coordination with ERISA attorney
- Coordination of Audit process with Auditor
- Administrative Support to Simplify Life for Plan Sponsors
Our objective is to reduce, whenever possible, the workload for the Human Resources Department of Plan Sponsors.
In today’s ever changing environment for adherence to compliant procedures, we understand these needs for plan sponsors and fiduciaries and we can assist with their compliance needs and implement participant communications that will focus on achieving successful outcomes for plan participants.
Our firm understands the need for proper qualified retirement plan guidance in all aspects of prudent plan management. Our knowledge, dedication and years of experience help deliver quality retirement services to plan sponsors and fiduciaries. We specialize in providing fiduciary guidance to simplify the development of your process.